Cathy Doll Water Splash Essence with L-Glutathione, is a day cream face product which is popular among Asian. My first impression towards the packaging is a phenomena. The cute coral polka dot tube packaging with dolly illustration could melted all girls out there.
It claims as ” A refreshing translucent water essence that moisturises the skin and supports skin cell renewal.”.
How to apply it?
- Apply it over the face in soft circular motion.
- Pat gently until it is fully absorbed.
- You would see your face look brighter, nourished and tightening instantly.
Small amount of the product could cover one whole face.
Water Splash essence- when you apply the cream onto the skin, the cream would produce water droplets which act as moisturiser. I don’t know about you, but I am pretty amazed when I see the water droplets when I apply it onto the skin; I like the soothing and refreshing feel of it.
The skin looks naturally bright without powder / makeup on .
FACTS you need to know about the products.
- It has cooling effect
- Can be used alone, the product itself or works as a primer.
- Great for normal-oily skin. If you have dry skin, you may stay away from the product.
- Light texture and coverage. Would be great for daily usage especially when you doesn’t feel like wearing makeup. ( I would say it is a day cream product compare to BB cream, as some people say)
- Not sticky.
- It is a temporary product, when you wash it off with water, it would be removed.
- Just need a small pea amount for one whole face. Save a lot of money babes!
That’s all my thought on the product. Nothing much to say but I normally use it when I have serious oily skin, and have no mood to apply makeup. It is great to be used when you feel like looking effortless beautiful. Aceeeewah!
Thank you for reading.
All Cathy Doll products can be found at Guardian Stores Malaysia Nationwide.