“Introducing tartelette 2 in bloom palette – featuring 12 brand new, never-before-seen shades. With 9 mattes and 3 lusters, these lid liner and crease pairings allow you to create stunning, smoldering looks without the guesswork.”
Please excuse my virtual dramatic screaming expression. If you like gold and feminine tones then you would like the packaging design and overall I just loving it without any single description. I couldn’t describe the beautiful-ness of this palette. It is just perfect for my daily tones and packaging design. The word “Tartelette in bloom” looks exclusive with gold cursive font with purple-pink-red petals background. I admire the packaging so much! Dear designer, you came out with brilliant idea, I give 10 stars! 100% , full support for the packaging.
There’s also pictorial eyeshadow guideline on a paper included in the box. So, if you may refer to the pictorial for more ideas and inspirations.
Most of matte eyeshadows are a bit chalky and coarse in texture however Tarte formulation is a completely different story. Extremely silky and soft which reminds me of their strength in producing high quality matte eyeshadows.
- Charmer – Mute cream color perfectly for brow bone highlight.
- Jetsetter – warm taupe ; used a lot
- Smoke Show – black brown
- Flower Child – peachy light nude; used a lot
- Smarty Pants – nude brown ; my favorite among all. Great to be used on crease, definitely matches my skin color
- Activist – true dark brown ; used for smoke eyeliner
- Sweetheart – peach skin ; used a lot
- Rebel – chestnut red brown ;Favorite color!
- Leader – aubergine ; used a lot
- Firecracker – bronze copper ;Favorite color!
- Rocker – shimmering taupe
- Funny Girl – champagne ;Favorite color!
Some of the reviews were saying Funny girl is not so impressive due to light and the most least pigmented shadow yet for me, I really enjoyed using it, it is so light and glamorous and great to be used as inner highlight as well light day makeup to put on all over the lids.
Did you see that? I’ve been using almost everything and each of the colors even the packaging makes me feel like hugging it and bring it into sleep. The colors are into warm shades which perfectly blend with my makeup style (I’m not saying I dislike cool tone makeup anyhow warm suits me better) .If you owned The original Tartelette palette and wanted to get this palette, I would say you need this palette badly as the original one is cool tone while this palette is warmer. Even the formulation is better and improvised.
Price: RM 175
Where to get it?: Sephora outlets /Sephora Online