BB cream is very popular among young girls that wanted to have light coverage especially for beginners as well as for daily uses. Started in Korea, BB cream has been a phenomena and a trend!
I still remembered I used to have the same Maybelline BB cream not long ago, but I just realised that these two are different! Want to know the differences between the new and old BB cream? Keep on reading.
Texture and finishes
Dewy finish with creamy blend-able texture. Easy to apply even using hands, doesn’t need brushes or even sponge. Light coverage with natural finish, great for daily uses. You would feel fresh all day and not oily yet it doesn’t lasts longer than 5 hours on my skin.
The old version has a little bit coarse texture but the new one is truly creamy.
Believe it or not, I used to have the older version of Maybelline BB cream and trust me, it was awful. I thought this one would turn out the same, but amazingly, this BB cream smells good. Seriously good! Walla!
Our new light-weight and oil-absorbing gel cream formula delivers 8 healthy -looking skin benefits:
- Visible all day shine- free skin – it only lasts about 5 hours on my skin
- Protects against skin-darkening UV rays – it has SPF 21 PA++
- Visibly brighter and radiant skin – Yes,it does brighten my face by upgrading one shade lighter. Depending on your skin tone. however, they come with very limited shades, doesn’t have darker complexion shade. ;(
- Conceals imperfections – Not for very dark scars/ reddish pimples. Just for light imperfection.
- Visibly minimizes pores – Light coverage, it is bb cream not foundation yet still minimize the pores by 40%.
- Smoother looking skin texture- As I said earlier.
- Even-looking skin tone – YES!
*Suitable for sensitive skin.
Mint green color packaging with sleek light packaging. Travel-friendly packaging especially by keeping it inside our handbag for daily uses. Couldn’t asking for more, it looks cute, simple and clean.
Rating: I would be given 5/10. Not up to my liking yet, I still use it for my light daily makeup. What do you think?Do you like sheer or intense coverage? Share your view, Appreciate it so much. Thank you.