Here we are, facing the reality of 2015, a new life, a new year to kick off. We are getting older and what I know, we need to be serious and plan well for the days, make it productive, splash the days with multi-tasks, varies of works and make sure we work hard while we are young and able to work. I am pretty sure most of us have forgotten our 2014 resolutions till did not remember whether the list has completed or not. I lost mine but still remembered few things listed in my 2014.
Last year, I had few lists in my mind.
1) Get a job , a permanent job (done)
2) kick off a business (done)
3) pursue study in MBA ( bring forward to 2015)
4) Go travel, every year I need to set a place and travel, visit a new country. (done, went to NYC)
5) Makeup artist , expand, learn and sharpen my skills. (at least, there’s improvement, but I won’t stop, knowledge is wide, need to bring my makeup skill to international level. Bring forward to 2015)
6) Savings of RM 10,000 ( not yet accomplished!). So, need to bring this to 2015
7) Get a new iPhone ( initially, I wanted to get iPhone 5s at the beginning of 2014 year, unfortunately, due to NYC trip, I was not able to get the phone in hand. However, end of 2014 is a lucky period to me, FINALLY I am able to upgrade my phone from 4s to 6 with my own money and pass the old phone to my dad. I did not use any single cents of my parents money. Indeed, I gave a part of my income to my mom ( blogging, makeup job as well as salary)- accomplished!
8) Active in blogging and youtube channel. Well, honestly I am a bit upset with myself for this. Frustrated for not blogging daily. Booo to myself! Boooo!
If you haven’t get any planner for 2015, it is still not too late to get a new one, either purchasing it or do it yourself.
All you need is “google”, “print” and creativity.
I chose this glitter-black design planner as I wish it could boost my mood in planning my exciting days and of course with a high hope of being more productive in blogging.
This planner will be full with my blogging, makeup , Makeup Crime and my personal activities. I have another planner at the office that is already full with my office works schedule.
I got this Planner from “MYSALE” at the priced of RM 35 and the original price was RM 59. It is still available in TYPO, go, get it. It is worth! I think the price is still RM 59 because the promotion price is already over; Promo only for christmas til 1st January. My friend got it on 2nd January and the price back to original price of RM 59 . Sad, but as I said, it is worth! Plan your life well, Time is money , DAY IS GOLD.
In other hand, if you got DIY planner, you may decorate it with washie tape / colorful tape, fabric tape, sticker and many more. I did decorate my planner with varies of colorful pens as well as tapes. All these photos in this entry are old photos, before fully-decorated. Now the planner is already changed, will show it to you guys one day. haha ( Im too excited decorating my planner) I PUT THE BLAME ON ALL THE BLOGGERS, especially Sabrina Tajudin and kak Newrulefarah Iskandar
The planner also has few side pockets and slots and I stored all of my memorable photos from kak Sabby wedding , gegurl photo and a piece of sticker.
Besides stickers, I also slot in few of important memos and papers in it.
The first page of the planner is Personal Information page.
Second page is the one year calendar page.
Then followed by reference calendar of 2014, 2015 and 2016.
The next page is worldwide PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Can you see MALAYSIA public holiday? hehe. I am so excited!
Let’s see how did I decorated and write my daily plan.
I’ve been set and scheduled my blogging and video plan wisely. The only thing I need is COMMITMENT.
Stick few stickers and colorful pen to differentiate the activities & etc.
I am planning to monitor and analyse myself, see the result at the end of the month.
To recognise PUBLIC HOLIDAY, I highlight the box with yellow color so that I could clearly see when is the holiday. Who doesn’t love holiday? !
Besides that, for the special birthday box, I stamped it on with a butterfly-shape. CUTE KAN?
Some of my 2015 resolutions. Malu lah, suka ati aku la kan nak tulis apa. hahaha.
Wishing you HAPPY NEW YEAR guys! Muah!