How are you doing?
Today I’m gonna reveal my latest perfume collection also known as my fragrance collection in the year of 2014. Along the year of 2013 to 2014, I’ve been collecting more and more and more and more perfumes and body mists til there’s no space for me to add more fragrance into my collection unless If I find better organisation idea. Anyhow, I know the number of my fragrance collection is kind of ridiculous, but please, I’m not trying to brag about it but just wanna share my latest perfume collection as I know some of the people love to read this kind of post like I do 😛
If you’ve missed my last year’s post , I would link it here
Overview on my perfume collection. My preference for the perfume display base is the Ikea white metal tray plate (RM 19.90) . I have seen a lot of perfume storage idea on youtube and most of them are displaying the perfumes on the table and put pretty tray or decorated DIY frame underneath the perfumes.
As you can see, there’s no specific arrangement for my perfume collection and I just jumbo up them together! If I use the perfume more often , it would be at the front. I think you already get the rough idea which perfumes are my favorites 🙂
Viva La Juicy La Fleur , le originale and Taylor Swift Wonderstruck.
My body mists and some of the matches perfume body lotions. In this post I would not include the body lotions as it would makes the post super long, therefore I might do another separate blog post about it if only requested.
1) Anna Sui Fairy Dance Secret Wish
TOP: Tangerine, Mango, Pink Pepper
HEART: Fresh Rose, Peony, Bamboo
BASE: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla
I got this perfume from an event and it is absolutely my personality “scent” which is sweet plus citrus. I don’t know how exactly to express and describe the scent, but I would rate it as 6 /10 for my perfume preference.
2) Anna Sui Forbidden Affair
Got it from a holiday and till today, I feel disappointed for the rubbed off image on the bottle.
“The design was inspired by traditional fairytales like Cinderella, Snow White and Sleeping Beauty. The rococo feeling comes directly from the style of the 18th century decorative arts.”
TOP: Lemon, red Current, Blackcurrant
HEART: Raspberry, Rose Petal Accord, Pomegranate
BASE: Violet, Musky Notes, Cedarwood
3. Britney Spears Fantasy Twist perfume , both perfumes have pleasant smell but I prefer the purple color perfume better than pink.
4. Taylor Swift Wonderstruck, got it from a sale and of course this is one of my favorite “travelling” perfume because it is small and light. Don’t ask me about the scent because I adore Taylor Swift and whatever hers is mine.
5. Silkygirl Charming Charley perfume.
I liked this perfume because of the packaging , like seriously I found it looks so cute and adorable on my vanity. So, please don’t be bias. I know it is not a high end perfume, but still I adore it til today. read more
Heart it <3
6. Juicy Couture , Viva La Juicy La Fleur (EDT) . Thank God that I’m spelling it on this post instead of pronouncing it as I never ever passed the pronunciation for this brand. Haha. This is my signature and ultimate favorite perfume. <3
7. Juicy Coutue Viva La Juicy (le originale EDP), Okay, the smell is almost similar to the la Fleur( E.D.T) but I feel it has stronger scent than La Fleur maybe because La Fleur is EDT and the original one is EDP.
8.Coco Madamoiselle EDT, the one I bought back in Paris trip and the reason why I buy it because I don’t afford to buy the handbag 😛 haha. At least I got the perfume all the way from Paris. Ahaks!
9) Hugo Boss Femme.
It delivers elegant and feminine scent to the user. A gift from my friend back in Diploma course.
10) DKNY Cherry Blossom
My first perfume with sentimental values. I can’t explain more because I don’t know what to say.
Part of my vials collection. Nothing much to describe.
Now lets talk about my body mist collection.
I know I have huge number and ridiculous amount of body mists, but tell me, how could I resist all this sweet temptations especially when they’re in good deal and have bunch of attractive scents. I just couldn’t help myself! So I ended up having all these into my collection! Seriously, I’m wearing them all fairly everyday depending on my mood of the day. 🙂
Can you trust me?
Just believe me 🙂 😛
Now I just realised that I have tooooo many body mists! the total is : I have 8 + 2 (2 are not in the picture: one is in my handbag , small size bottle of Victoria Secret in Vanilla scent and another one is on my bed side table, bath and bodywork in pink chiffon) .
Okay, lets get started!
1) Victoria Secret PINK collection in wild & breeze scent which is absolutely has a fresh scent with a hint of citrus. For some reason I feel this scent gives special connection and freshen up my mind , boost up my mood and
2) Secret Craving is my first body mist from Victoria Secret and I am still using it till today.
3) Victoria Secret in Desire I got it from US and it is still my favorite.
4) Victoria Secret True Escape. well, as it states on the bottle,it has jasmine scent but believe I smell nothing similar to jasmine. Don’t ask me why because I don’t have the answer. Have you sniff this body mist? What do you think? Do you face the same problem ?
Following are the 2 Victoria Secret body mists that I rarely reach at the moment. There are Love Spell
(which is one of the best seller scents) and Passion Struck
, I just don’t have the right time to use this scent.
Bath and Body works body mist in sweet pea. I have another one in small size , “chiffon pink” scent given by my friend, FarahLiyana, thanks babe!
*Sorry the body mist isn’t in the picture because I put it somewhere on my bed side table.
Last but not least is my Eau Des Alpes body mist all the way from Milan given by my friend, Layla. Thank you soooo much! I love how it looks like with sleek slim bottle and the scent is one of my unique perfume scents, I still don’t owned any similar to this.
So, thank you for reading. sorry for my “informal language”.
I would try to update more often and what I need from you is your “support”.
Thank you and do follow me on twitter, instagram, facebook , youtube and goggle+ if you haven’t already.
QA of the day:
What’s your favorite signature perfume?