"> Lip liner MUA in red drama – Wiida Ribbon

Lip liner MUA in red drama

February 7, 2013
I just received a parcel this morning all the way from UK and with big excitement I straightly open it and try out everything! (Actually I opened with my bff, Shaza. We ordered together) Haha. Basically this is my first red lip liner and surprisely the color is way too gorgeous. Out of my expectation! I really love the color. I never thought red will be good on me yet this color really suit me the best. Good quality lip liner pencil in low price which is only £1, RM 5. Happy sangat2! 🙂 highly recommended to u all. 🙂

Where can I get this?
Just go to their website and facebook for more information. ❤
Xoxo;
Wiida

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply glory chen February 7, 2013 at 1:09 pm

i love the color! look so sexy! <3

glorychen.blogspot.com

• Reply Wiida Ribbon February 8, 2013 at 4:11 am

Yup! The color is really ahhhmazzing sexy, never thought that I look good in red. haha. even my friend said the color is very unique, special and opaque. Love it cause when I wear it, the color look bold and sexy like u said. Sexy lips. muah muah! hahhaha.

• Reply Puteri Panda February 7, 2013 at 6:10 pm

I love MUA products! 🙂

• Reply Wiida Ribbon February 8, 2013 at 4:09 am

Ya me too~ nnt kalau ada sale lagi nak beli byk2 la. 😛 hahah

• Reply Puteri Panda February 11, 2013 at 10:26 am

wiida beli di mana? dulu saya beli dengan Sahrish Adeel tapi dia macam tak jual dah. 🙁 Oh ya, I have Lip Liner MUA in Pink Me Up. gorgeous color!

• Reply Wiida Ribbon February 18, 2013 at 4:51 pm

Babe, ada one website ni selling MUA ready stock. Go check it out. Hope ni menolong you. 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/CosmeticQueenOnlineshop .

• Reply Laura-Faerie February 16, 2013 at 11:55 pm

I got this just yesterday, not worn it yet, it looks lovely on you!

• Reply Wiida Ribbon February 18, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Thank you. You just got this? Give it a try, seriously it is really a pretty color. 🙂