Well, recently I am addicted into fake temporary eyelashes. Olala.
Previously, Girls them for special occasions , functions, events and etc. Yet, now everyone wear them everyday in their makeup routines as a necessary makeup look. Its quite acceptable since some of the fake eyelashes designed to look similar and close to real lashes.
There are variety styles of false eyelashes to choose from . I believe they are few names depends on the style. Most of people choose the cross-style as they look more natural on eyes and add volume into your lashes.I really love fake eyelashes but most of reliable and recommended lashes are expensive and branded. Thus, I did not wear fake eyelashes because I’m afraid the cheap one aren’t comfortable and easy to take off. Malu la if the lashes are flying away from my eyes(Nak tercabut/ almost take off). where can I hide my face?? malu malu malu!!
Next, I picked up a box of natural lashes. This lashes will be wear daily as they are almost similar to my real lashes (If I apply mascara)
Besides that, the shop also selling my favourite glue. I cannot afford to buy the expensive Duo Eyelash Adhesive that cost me around RM 50 in retail shop. So, I tried few from Daiso, random brands and many more yet the glue from LashBar really good to stick the lashes from morning until night. Plus, it doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Overall Review on Fake eyelashes
1) They are really cheap.
2) Light ,soft ; not made from plastic
4) The strips are easy to manage – soft and light. easy to bend.
5) Help your eyes look bigger, get voluminousness lashes.
6) Suitable for daily wear and special occasions.
1) just can be use for twice to thrice times. 🙁 after that, it turns ugly. but still, Reusable
2) When you close your eyes, people will notice the are fake.
3) No container to keep them after worn.
4) Limited availability. I need to find other alternative shops that sell the same goods.
Where to buy them?
LashBar shop , Asian Avenue, Sunway Pyramid. (opposite Offline Boutique)
(Make sure you stop by their shop, really worth for your money)
Range RM 10 to RM 50 per box. Depends on the quality.
RM 30 and above is better because they’re hand made.
Disclaimer: I’m not paid to do this review . Just share and recommend one of a place for beauty. Happy shopping girls! spend your money wisely ya? XOXO